It’s Sunday, which means it’s the most boring day of the week that we barely appreciate even though the majority of us probably don’t have to work during it. Here are some complaints I can make about today:
- My tooth hurts!
- I have to do laundry
- The dog doesn’t know how to vacuum properly
- I’m too lazy to write anything properly
- I didn’t get to see the end of ELF this morning because we had to go out for lunch with family
- It’s snowing
Here are, I guess, some good things about today:
- I watched most of ELF!
- Lunch was enjoyable as always, and cooked for us
- Dexter and Homeland tonight
- Clean towels and sheets and clothes!
- It’s melting
Thank you and good day.