Here are the posts that topped the viewing charts in this crazy year:
- The Masked Magician Unmasked
- Cats with horned paws — It’s a thing.
- Free & easy DIY cat hammock
- DIY Christmas wreath in less than 10 minutes
- Facebook asking for government ID
And because I always find that writers (of songs, of novels, and of blogs) favour different works than their audience tends to, here are a few of my favourites that you may have missed (sorry, no Miley Cyrus):
- DIY: How to make a beautiful pallet headboard for less than $30
- Best soup for fall: Homemade cream of broccoli (& everything else!)
- DIY: Make your regular jeans into skinny jeans
- DIY: Homemade tablet case
- How I made $100 by blogging (& how you can make money from my blog!)
As a bonus, if you ever need to unlock your phone for cheap, this post was popular.
My favourite part of this year in real life? Obvious:
Ohh, I miss my body. Come back in May 2014 please!
Sayonara, 2013! You were pretty good to me.
Wishing you and yours a wonderful 2014!
What was the best part of 2013 for you? Tell me in the comments.