Formula for a Rogers commercial:
- One of the four characters, usually a guy, is intrigued by a new device or service that another of the four rich kids has picked up this month.
- The guy or girl who owns the new Rogers device/service summarizes its innovative new features.
- Guy/girl listening sounds impressed.
- One of the two more popular guys (never the East Indian guy who may or may not have been on Renegade Press; usually the dorky white guy), does something goofy.
- Better looking hipster (possibly-mixed) guy with curly hair uses quick wits to make endearing quip.
- Rogers theme and logo are played.
- [ Exeunt. ]