- Reading John Tesh’s Intelligence For Your Life website at 2am.
- Returning a crab today because the pet store lied to me about what living conditions it needs… cool! Hope all the other people who bought them also do their own research before their pets die.
- Waiting for my essay to be graded (we’re not expecting aces, kids)
- Anticipating the next season of Survivor and America’s Next Top Model because I’m at a loss for shows that rob my mind of all thought
- Hoping to go up north next week after my 7 straight days of work are over
- Eventually going to read the chapters I’m supposed to this week
- Trying not to wash my hair every day because apparently I am a moron for always doing so, and my hair will suffer the consequences if I continue. Dirt for president!
Here’s what I’m at:
Bookmark the permalink.